Sidewalk Replacement Program
The City of Knox will pay 50% of the cost of material and labor for sidewalk replacement, subject to the following conditions:
- The Mayor's Office will receive requests for residential/business sidewalk replacements until all available funds are used on a first come first serviced basis and until monies to support this program run out.
- The Street Superintendent will measure and inspect the request and approve or disapprove the work order.
- After the bid is awarded to the contractor, property owner will be notified of the cost and must pay 50% to the city before construction will begin. Property owners share must be paid with fourteen (14) days of notification for project to continue. If not, the project will be placed on the bottom of the work schedule.
- Upon completion of work, Street Superintendent will make a final inspection and approve payment to contractor.
- Application must be dated and received by 4 pm on May 10, 2019.
Date Published: 2019-04-08 13:53:00